Calling all women who are longing to serve or are in service; women who are remembering their medicine; women who want to come alive to themselves, pleasure, and awaken the Goddess within them; women who want to remember & reclaim their feminine; women who are walking from the life they were handed to the life they truly are called to. Awaken, align and activate the feminine within and without in this four week online course with Sarah Durham Wilson.
- 4 one-hour lectures
- Journaling prompts
- Recommended readings
NIGHT I: THE WITCH.
- The 13 Signs (Redux) that you’re a WITCH// An Awakened Feminine Healer.
- The Witch Hunts (a Gendercide) then & Now.
- The healing of the witch wound/ fear of self & being seen.
- The power of the witch *the power of coven.
- Earth magic
- Moon magic
- Earth healing
NIGHT II. THE GODDESS.
- What does it mean to be a goddess
- Who is the goddess.
- Why was she buried. how is she rising.
- Why do we need her now.
- How to activate your goddess.
- The many faces of woman/ the many faces of the goddess.
- Ritualizing your life.
- Honoring the goddess within & without. *attuning to goddess energy & recognizing goddess in your life.
- Walking as / becoming goddess.
- The cycles of goddess / the stages of the feminine. * Maiden * mother* mother* crone.
- Death of the maiden for birth of the mother.
- Honoring the crone.
- Feminine energy: why the planet is so starved for it/ raising your own for your own healing & planetary healing. & More.
NIGHT III. THE PRIESTESS:
- Walking as a woman of soul in a world that’s lost sight of its sacredness*
- Who is the priestess.
- Life as the goddess’s left hand woman.
- Holding sacred communal healing space for the masculine & feminine in us all.
- Hosting moon circles & leading ritual
- Representing goddess
- Mystical sister: offering oneself to mysticism
- Coming out of the spiritual closet.
- Life as a woman of god/dess
- Life in the eternal fire?
NIGHT IV. : THE HEALER.
- This is a touch-starved world. This is a love-starved land. Rise up lightworkers.
- In our final night we will reach the true destination of the feminine awakening: to heal oneself to heal the world, the path of the sacred healer.
- “i had to live this, so I could learn this, so I could teach this.”
- The world needs your medicine, woman.* Your wound as your gold
- Humility in divine service
- The holy grail of healing: what heals you heals the world
- Healing the healer’s money wounds
- Taking one’s own medicine
- Sustainable service: staying nurtured
- As you change so does your work: the evolution of your service* a call to action for the planet