Explore the intersection of yoga, psychology, mythology, ritual, alchemy and personal transformation with Alanna Kaivalya. Create a practice that integrates your individual psyche and spirit to feel the connection that is yoga; your yoga.
Based on her book, this course with Alanna Kaivalya guides you to create the specific tools you need to develop your own personal healing practice. Through a powerful combination of practices from East and West, she provides you with a toolkit that you craft to make uniquely yours. This course features an in-depth discussion on the power of developing a daily sadhana (practice) and practical exercises that take you progressively deeper into yourself to open your mind and expand your consciousness. Learn how to create potent personal rituals, access your unconscious, and recruit your highest self into your daily spiritual practice of yoga.
Course Length: 8 hours
- Describe and recognize personal symbols
- Learn the constituents of personal myth
- Explain the power and importance of the unconscious mind
- Create personal rituals designed to enhance personal mythology
- Use yoga practices to create a deeper psychological dialogue between conscious and unconscious
- Discuss the power of mythology as it relates to a modern yoga practice and its practitioners
- Apply personal ritual in an accessible format within a modern yoga practice
- Use The Kaivalya Yoga Method’s specific Yoga Nidra practice to access personal mythological symbols and image
- 4 one-hour lectures
- Weekly photo challenge and review with merits
- Private Facebook Group
- Course PDF Workbook featuring “how they were made” favorite image gallery and camera techniques